Track & Field: Registration and Fees
Club membership is limited to 300 athletes
*Register early to ensure your spot and allow enough time to order the uniform*
- Registration will open December 1, 2023 and close February 29, 2024
- Click the "Register Here" button on the home page.
- Registration of all children must be completed under the SAME parent / guardian account.
- You will check each child out individually, but the site will retain your information so you won't have to re-type the information multiple times.
- Family Discount Code - Once you have registered your first child, you'll receive a confirmation email with this code. You can use it to register additional children in your family. The code will provide a $25 registration discount and waive the additional $200 volunteer deposit fee for each additional child.
- $175 + $200 volunteer deposit ($375)
- $150 for each additional child in the family
- Volunteer deposit is per family and will be returned by June 15th when you meet the requirements for refund. See refund policy and FAQ's for details.
- Scholarships / Financial Aid may be available. Send requests to Club@TOFlyers.org prior to registering
- At the time of registration
- ACH (Electronic check) - No transaction fee
- Credit Card - 2% transaction fee
Note: If an electronic check (ACH) is returned for any reason, you will be subject to a $15 return check fee + a 3% transaction fee. You will also need to provide another form of payment.
Registration fees are used for:
- VCYTC Conference Fees (including insurance)
- Starter fees
- Timer fees
- Equipment maintenance / upgrades
- Facility usage fees
- Meet & Training supplies (such as measuring tapes, hip stickers, relay batons, etc.)
- First Aid supplies
- Club management platform
- End of season picnic
- Post season sponsorships (when available as voted on by the Board of Directors)