Health and Safety
ILLNESS / INJURIES / MEDICAL CONDITIONS
To ensure everyone's health, safety, & optimal participation:
- Stay home from practices & meets if you have any symptoms of a contagious illness (Covid, Flu, etc)
Notify the Head Coach immediately of any:
- current injuries that need modified training plans
- long-term medical conditions that may impact your child (diabetes, asthma, severe allergies, etc.)
- emergency treatment that may be needed while training or competing, provide any supplies, and ensure the coaches know where to find them. (inhalers, glucose tablets, juice, snacks, etc.)
DROP OFF / PICK UP / CARPOOLING
- Please pull over or park to keep the flow of traffic moving.
- Stay with your child until the coach has arrived.
- If you are not staying at the stadium to watch, be sure to pick your child up on time.
- Let your child's coach know if you have coordinated a ride home for your child.
Communication is key to ensure safety!