Registration & Fees
Club membership is limited to 300 athletes
*Register early to ensure your spot and allow enough time or order the uniform*
- Registration will open December 1st for the upcoming season and close February 15th.
- Click the "Register Here" button on the home page
- Registration of all children must be completed under THE SAME parent/guardian account.
- You will check each child out individually, but the site will retain your information so you won't have to re-enter it multiple times.
- Once you have registered your first child, you'll receive a confirmation email with the family discount code that you can use to register additional children in your family. This code will provide a $25 registration discount and waive the additional $200 volunteer deposit fee for each additional child.
- $175 + $200 Volunteer deposit fee ($375)
- Volunteer deposit is per family and will be returned at the end of the season when you meet the requirements for refund. See Volunteer Refund policy for details.
- $150 for each additional child
- Scholarships/Financial Aid may be available. Send requests to Club@TOFlyers.org prior to registering.
- At the time of registration
- ACH (Electronic check) - No transaction fee
- Credit Card - 2% transaction fee
Note: If an electronic check (ACH) is returned for any reason, you will be subject to a $15 returned check fee + a 3% transaction fee. You will also need to provide another form of payment.
Registration fees are used for:
- VCYTC Conference fees
- Starters fees
- Timers fees
- Equipment maintenance/upgrades
- Facility usage fees
- Meet & Training supplies (such as measuring tapes, hip stickers, relay batons, etc.)
- First Aid supplies
- Picnic items
- End of season recognition event
- Meet ribbons & trophies
- Individual & Team Photos
- Club management platform
- Post season sponsorships (when available as voted on by board)