2024 Registration Information
**Read ALL instructions carefully before registering**
1. Use the "Account Set Up" button to view instructions on how to set up your Crossbar Account then click the "Registration" button.
2. Register all children under the same parent/guardian account in order to use the family discount code. See point #5 for discount code information.
3. During registration, you can send email invites to other family members so they can access schedules, messaging, chats, and sign up for volunteer assignments. It's important that all volunteers are added to the original account so hours completed will be calculated per family.
4. You will receive a confirmation email after you've successfully registered your child. Check this before registering any siblings!! (See #5)
5. Multi-Child Families: Check the confirmation email after registering your first child to get the family discount code for all additional children you will be registering. A $25 discount will be applied and the additional $200 volunteer deposit will be waived. Double check your total before checking out to ensure there isn't a duplicate volunteer fee added for siblings. Note: A 3% processing fee will be applied for any refunds of duplicate Volunteer deposits, if you don't apply the discount code.
6. You can pay by electronic check (ACH) or credit card. If you use the ACH, be sure to have your bank routing number and account number handy when registering. Be very careful entering information. Any denied payments will incur a 3% processing fee + an additional $15 charge.
7. For team communication...Download the mobile app. See instructions link above.
For general questions email club@TOFlyers.org: For volunteer questions, see FAQ's under Parent Resources. If you can't find the answer to your question, email DOV@TOFlyers.org